Story telling is an exiting way to develop communication and presentation skills among children. Stories are simple ,easy to understand and kids can easily remember them.
7 Points to remember when you prepare you kid for story telling
- Please make sure you select a simple story which your kid can easily pick up.
- Make sure you sit with your kid patiently and initially ,make him/her understand the concept of the story
- Let your kid read the story multiple times and encourage him/her to reproduce it.
- If the flow of his/her story delivery is good enough, focus on voice modulation and expressions.
- Make sure that you demonstrate emotions and expressions for instances like questions, surprise, happy, sad, angry
- Practice makes perfection- however ,don’t force it too much
- Appreciate his/her progress and make him/her feel confident about her presentation.
Selected Kids Story telling -Topics